Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Seriously

Andrew and I were taking a walk a few days ago when we stopped to talk to a neighbor on the way home. As we were talking I began to suspect that the logic system I thought she followed was not, in fact what I thought it was. First, she was telling me to check out a movie called "message from water". You can read more about it here : http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm but the essence of what she told me is that if you think loving thoughts at your water before you drink it, it can heal you. She then proceeded to tell me, in all seriousness, that on December 23rd, 2012, Atlantis and Lemuria will rise out of the ocean , displacing some part of some continent, she knew not where. I said, as seriously as I could, that I have heard all my life that California's coast was going to fall into the Pacific Ocean. And Andrew in complete seriousness said we'd better give out Christmas presents early that year.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

That would be so cool if Atlantis and Lemuria came back. But I have had no communication from the mother ship that this is going to happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home