Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Awwwww

A few nights ago, HRH came into the bathrrom while I was bathing. She related that she had been reading to baby Charlotte ( her "doll who has become real") I said I was sure baby Charlotte liked that and she repsonded "one thing I have learned from you is that reading draws mother to child"

A few days later, when I had a night of restless sleep that had me sleeping several different [places ( turns out I was sick) The Boy came out when I was in Sleeping Place #3, The couch and tucked his special blanket around me and his Puppy under my arm.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Wow. He can still be my son-in-law, you know. Actually, would you just like to trade your two eldest for my two? I know, I know...I don't really want to give mine up, but wow....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home