Sunday, May 27, 2007

Turbo Cheesecake and Battlestar Galactica

Turbo and I just made a lemon cheesecake- a first for both of us. I must admit I tried to pass the task off to DH- he's made cheesecake before. But this way, both Turbo and I learned a new skill, spent some valuable time together, and gave God the chance to teach me His favorite lesson, patience.
(If you've ever made cheesecake witha 4 year old, you know of what I speak)

Last week, I checked out the entire original series of Battlstar Galactica from the library. The kids love it as much as I'd hoped.We are down to the last disc (they're doublesided) and so far only one day overdue. I keep worrying the library police will come after me, but we did save the money for the fine beforehand.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I plan to watch the first season of the "new" series this summer! I haven't seen it yet!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger gojirama said...

Me either! I hope the library gets it soon.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

pssst...you're tagged again!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Veloute said...

The new series is SO GOOD. I bet you both will love it.

I only bake with my 5 year old on days that I feel *very* patient ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home