Monday, July 13, 2009

Trying some news things

#1 thing we are trying to do is convince Brian to let Olivia go on a sleepover. He has never let her do this. M<Matthew has only been on a handful of sleepovers, and all with a friend we have known for about 15 years, before either of us had kids. Olivia is pulling out all the stops, even doing her brother's dishes for no more compensation than him telling Dad she deserves a sleepover.
I am also planning to get up ands exercise before heading out to VBS next week. I read recently that it's better for your metabolism to exercise before you eat, so I am going to try that. That will be my biggest sacrifice of lazy comfort for my fitness goals since deciding I need to exercise on my period.
Wish us both luck!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Good luck, Livvy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home