Monday, June 15, 2009

This week

We have shows and the prep for. That means reherasals and or show/s every day of the week except Wednesday, through Saturday. I have not scoped out the theatre where itr will be held. I don't know where I will park or how little or much I can get away with paying. I don't know ehere the other studio location I have to go to tomorrow is. I am just avoiding all this stuff until I *have* to deal with it.
It is also our last week of school. It's a pretty light week, and should not last until Friday, but it is like pulling teeth dragging them through nonetheless. I got what I think are most of the assets I will need to ship back to CVA packed up today, plus some curric we are finished with.
I just want this week to be over.

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Sounds very busy! May it all go smoothly!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

It's all over now! I survived!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home