Monday, June 01, 2009

Three weeks and counting.

We are coming down to the end of our school year. I am getting an idea of what books we will finish by the end of the year, and when. Despite testing for the older two and getting ready for show (no, shows! I will lose my sanity before they are over!) I plan to push through and make these last few weeks count. I still just don' feel we accomplished much this year, eben though the lesson plans say otherwise. Next year, I will start getting up earlier! Really.
last week I tried going out for Philly cheesesteak and discovered that yes, ireally cannot eat any dairy. At all. Sucks, but it's good to know and know how to feel healthy.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

My sister swears on that lactaid enzyme.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

I should try that- but I am also allergic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home