Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some kiddie book reviews

First, I am very excited that there is a sequel to Mo Willem's Knuffle Bunny. Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of mistaken Identity is full of the same photo/drawing combos, humour and insight that made the original Kuffle Bunny so irresistable. I think my favorite part is the drawing of the Princess Pigeon. Everyone in the family was excited by this book!
Don't tell I told, but the older two will yank new Mo Willems from their little brother's hand to read it.
Captain Raptor and the Space Pirates by Kevin O'Malley and Patrick O'Brien The DM says "little boys of every age and gender will love this book". This comic book style story has space going pirate dinosaurs- need I sya more?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Cool!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger A said...

Thanks for the heads up. D LOVES Mo. Did you know there is a dress up the hotdog game on one of Mo's sites (well, I guess it is really Pigeon's page...lol)? Here is the site in case your young ones enjoy it as much as mine did.

http://www.pigeonpresents.com/

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger gojirama said...

That is so cool, thanks A!
I think J would LOVE Captain Raptor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home