Friday, February 22, 2008

Political conversations with my son

The Boy and I were talking about the election yesterday.I was tryng to convince him voting matters even if you think all politicians are lyers- what lies they tell you matters. He asked who I would vote for, and I told him Obama, provided he got the Dem nomination. He asked what if he didn't, and I said I didn't know. I don't like Hillary. I spoke of things I would not have spoken about with him a year ago, like Bill's affair. When did this happen?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

They have to learn. I will have no problem voting for Hillary if she wins the nomination, although I hope she doesn't. It has to come down to how they vote for me.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

I will vote for her if I have to- but it'll bug me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home