Monday, August 15, 2005

Holding back entropy

If I can hold back entropy, just a little, I may keep my sanity. Everything feels broken, and when we have broken things that need fixed or replaced and we don't that drags me down, way down. I want a working vaccuum, is that too much to ask? Today I touched up HRH's room, and that felt good, like something major. By touched up, I mean to paint over her drawings. I used the last of her paint, and no way will the job stand up to even a slightly less than casual inspection, but it looks better. Now, to tackle the boys' room. WE have pwimer, don't think we have paint, but it's a plce to start. Maybe starting to prime their room on their own will force the Warlord into action. I hate trying to hold back entropy on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home