Friday, July 29, 2005

Yeah, I'm an evil mom.

They are driving me NUTS! I told Boy Caesar and Faory Princess if they could stop squabbling for two days I would take them to the lake. I hate going to the lake, I'm not going to do it for the fun of it. They did well for a day but this AM they have been picking at each other, all the stuff I HATE like "He hit me!", "No I didn't she's lying to get me in trouble". I try to guide them in working it out, but in the end they are both sent to their rooms because they CAN'T. Lunch is almost done and they're down to their last warning..so what do they do? TAKE MY CELL PHONE TO THE BATHROOM TO SEE WHO THEY CAN CALL! Technically they were working together, but, sheesh. So we went to the store-on foot- the long way- a two hour round trip. Yes I'm a bitch and no this is not actually discipline it's that sometimes I can't find it in me to go out of my way to do nice things when they repeatedly do this crap.

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

You are not an evil mom. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. By the way, I think "Raising Godzillas" would be the perfect title for the momoir of a sci-fi addicted mom!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

It is the memoir of a sci-fi addicted mom!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

No, the MOMoir...because you're a MOM(:

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Oh, wait...now I see what you mean:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home