Thursday, January 10, 2013

Things my 15 year old has (really!) said recently

To me: "I know I haven't always been appreciative enough, but I want you and dad to know how thankful I am that you both put so much effort into seeing we're clothed, fed, educated, warm, and secure".
To me: "I don't think I'm moving through culinary arts fast enough. I think I need to be doing at least another lesson a week.@

To sister, after she complained about our rigourous home education: "I haven't always felt this way, but I now see that Mom is doing the right thing by giving us such a good education. We're going to be a great advantage in college and in the work world because Mom gave us such a great start."

To little brother "I hope you can forgive me for anytime I've ever said something mean to you. You're a great little brother and I love you."

That's just this week. I have such an awesome kid.

5 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a birthday in the near future? ;) Just kidfing, he's a great almost man!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

It's so fantastic when all that gorgeous sweet maturity kicks in!

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Piyali said...

I loved reading that. He sounds so mature!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger PUTRA TEKNIK said...

service ac jogja great posts

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

He is so awesome and mature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home