Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Getting things done

It's been a week of Getting Things Done. This has involved doing student progress reports, registering the older two for their virtual school, filling out the paperwork for the new virtual school Turbo will be going to next year, and today taking him for a check up (first in 4 years, because it's the first time in 5 years we didn't have a co-pay) . Took his booster shot like a man, and it might be proof of how I feel about needles that I gave him a cane sugar sucker and then took him to Starbucks for a hot chocolate and TWO pastries. This is why The Dungeon master usually takes kids to the doctor, but between the FMLA time he took when his father was dying and my medical issues, he has no sick time to spare.
Not such good luck getting to the school district office to get out of district release forms filled out though. They have moved, and even with GoogleNav I was not able to find the new location. I'll have to try another day which means MORE gas used and a delay in getting registration completed but I was just DONE driving around.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Olson Clan said...

Ahhh. I had the same problem. They are across from the police station, court house, etc... building. Good luck!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

I put the right address in my satnav yesterday! Got it done!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

So productive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home