Wednesday, January 06, 2010

So, in order for me to achieve my New Years Resolutions

I may have to actually make some changes. First, to lose the weight. I need to start eating way less. part of that is doing what I did when I lost all the weight when Olivia is a baby. I need to remind myself what a serving is, and use measuring cups to not over eat. be fore anyone jumps on that...yes, I know that for women who have had food issues, that could be dangerous. But I seem to be one of those rare American women who has not, and I did that successfully before without ill effects. I also need to exercise every day. Which I have been doing pretty well at but today- I woke up late, and decided I had no time to exercise and meet even some of my goals for educating the kids today. So I didn't, I'm crabby, and even STILL Olivia is the only kid done with schoolwork. Not that the boys could not have their work done by now. Andrew has spent more time sitting at the table, screaming at his work, than writing today. I KNOW you unschoolers just cringed, but that's who and where I am. Sooooo...I need to start getting up earlier. Like at the same time everyday, either by alarm clock or having Brian get me up before he leaves for work. Suck.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I'm slowly coming to realize that real meals are just going to have to be a thing of the past for me except on special occasions until I lose a lot of weight - it'll be fruit or veggies and a bit of protein for me. I hate being hungry. My job is already so hard and doing it with the low energy and discomfort that being hungry brings feels unbearable sometimes (especially when you have to watch the caffeine because you have very limited opportunities to pee) - but you can't really lose a large amount of weight without being hungry for awhile. Sigh.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

Hi gojirama! I've seen you comment at Lone Star Ma's blog quite a bit, but this is my first time visiting your blog. It is so hard to get into a regular habit of exercise when it's not readily available (i.e walking to work, the grocery store, etc.). I sometimes feel as if we have to stay living where we are because so many places are walkable. Noisy, crowded and wet, but walkable.

Anyway, I send good thoughts your way, and plan to stop by again.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger brittanicals said...

Hi Jenna,

You have come so far with the weight loss, and your wanting to continue inspires me.

When I met you a few years ago at Pam's I thought you were already lovely just like that. You must be looking really gorgeous by now.

Baby steps. I gotta start with baby steps.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

Thanks Deanna. Baby steps, yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home