Friday, November 27, 2009

Wow, in the past year

I have lost 35 pound ( though I think I gained almost 5 back yesterday, I have given up dairy completely and gotten off albuterol ( unless I am exposed to excessive perfume or second hand smoke), have cured myself of what I though was IBS. I have given up all alcohol except a few glasses of red wine a month. I have given up calorie laden ( and pricey) coffee drinks, and started a purist coffee life. I have added daily cardio, weights, and more walking to my life. taking walks while my kids are in lessons has been a lifesaver, physically and mentally. I feel fantastic- better than I ever have in my life. Ever. here is to the last 25 pounds and more fitness goals reached!

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

You so completely rock! Congratulations!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Olson Clan said...

That's awesom!!! I am so proud of you!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

:) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home