Monday, January 04, 2010

New year

Today is the first day of school for the new year, and also the first day that Brian has been back to work. So for all intents and purposes, this IS the beginning of the year for me. We got off to a late start, and there was yelling involved in our school day. Not good. However, Andrew and Olivia are done for the day, and with chores too, and are off to play with friends. I also need to get back on the good eating bandwagon. Over vacation my eating and exercising suffered. One of the many reasons I hate vacations. I gained about 3 pounds, and now have that to work off in addition to all the rest I need to lose. So far I am am doing well today- I haven't eaten any animal products or fattiness yet today, though that will change at supper. Mmm, peanut chicken.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home