Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blame it on the menstrual (men, you've been warned)

It's the next to the last day of our first week of school, and I have been pretty bitchy. The first two days went off without a hitch, so no good reason. Except- my period came, about a week before I was expecting it. Great. I can hope this weirdness is the beginning of the end, but most of the lady friends I have talked to have said that means I have about a decade to go. Remind me why I don;t get surgery again? Yes, it's the whole surgery aspect of surgery.
This has made dealing with Andrew today even more difficult. Not that it has been, in any way, easy. He has been in a mood, an "I don't want to do my work so I will will pretend I can't" mood. This would make me want to scream at the best times of the month. Of course he's well fed and hydrated-except that he keeps spilling water on his work. It's two and he's still doing math and Latin and I still have to do Grammar with him. I have gotten in less than 1/2 a row on the shawl I REALLY wanted to work on, and we haven't even had a walk yet. As you can imagine, no game time.
On the good hand though- a dear friend got the miracle of keeping her wonderful house. So many people have been praying hoping, meditating, candle lighting-and this miracle happened. Thank you.
Oh, and yeah? Tonight, orientation for new confirmation students. Already. Really.

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Olson Clan said...

Hang in there Sweetie!!! I have a few extra rolls of duct tape, you could always tape him to his chair, to the table, or to the nearest wall... your pick :)

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Feel better!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

You know, Andrew seems to inspire thoughts of duct tape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home