Monday, April 13, 2009

Last Day of Spring break

We don't take a long one, as I have mentioned in the past that the longer break we take, the harder it is to get by kids back in the swing. This is complicated by their friends' spring breaks, which do not always run concurrent. The last weekish has been long, I have worked the past 5 days, and I only work that many days in a row twice a year. I have been all over the county ( I took the kids and my "other sons" to Seattle on Thursday to the Science Center and Whirligig). I have eaten so poorly and have gained three pounds since Friday. I am hoping that just eating right will melt it right off.
Today I got the weeks lessons planned out and am getting the last of my requesitions ready to fax off.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I hope you get some rest!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

Rest? what is this rest you speak of?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home