Sunday, January 01, 2006

Current projects

Right now I am about half way though my Gryffindor scarf. I am using double-treble stitch to make it go faster. It's looking fairly good. Thing is, I'm a Hufflepuff. I don't know what I'll do with it.

I took a break from it to make a cute little black skully the other night. Cute, but I'm not 100% happy with the fit at the crown.

My travel project is a jute bag- easy to throw in my purse and work on in odd moments.

I got some yarn yesterday- planning an Easter capelet for HRH, and maybe a capelet for me. I also owe Filius Ceasar a blanket, so I got a pound of yarn he chose for that.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I'm trying to get more crocheting done, but I suck...

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Had to say hello.
I started a Gryffindor scarf last October, hoping to get it done in time for Halloween.
Staring at it on top of my dresser right now--not quite half done.
And it turns out I'm a Hufflepuff, as well...Not surprised, really.
Good luck getting your projects done! I always lose steam after the holidays.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger gojirama said...

Oh, finish it, writer mom! The we can do Hufflepuff scarves together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home