Thursday, December 15, 2005

I have been slacking so much- Tuesday was our only "real" day of school today, and that was cut off by sick boys. Next week will be even busier. The hardest thing will be getting the Afghan of Chaos done in time- topping off supper with most of a bottle of Merlot won't help with that. The boys have been really into Vikings and Norse Mythology this week. I'm not usually one of those homeschoolers who counts everything my kids do as "learning", but when they play with a refernece book of Norse gods by their side, it just might count.

4 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

So are you back, then? I never could find the new address...

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

Yep, I'm back.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Yay. I missed you.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger jen said...

welcome back :)

i bet they are learning a ton. i can't wait until ds can read on his own...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home