Friday, October 07, 2005

"Doing Well"

A friend of mine, whose baby sister was stillborn, tells me I'm "doing well". Her mom went off the deep end and well- I don't seem to have. I guess the definition of doing well after losing a child is that you don't go crazy. It really is crazy making- the though in the back of your mind that you should somehow be able to re-work reality, the phantom stuff, whether phantom kicking or crying. You feel like you're losing it, but somehow you get through each day.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Gurgle. Word verification. Let me at this guy, please.

I'm thinking of you, Goji. Much love.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger klk said...

Isn't it funny how people think they have the right to judge how you are "doing"...as if they know the secret spaces of your mind, or what you think about late at night before you go to sleep, or the panic that races through your dreams? People don't mean it, but they can be so bizarre. It almost makes me laugh. I don't understand humans. They want to help, but they just don't know how. love to you my goji. love love love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home