Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Day of School

Sometimes I don't know who stresse me more- Boy Caasar, with his decalrations that "Death is better than math"; HRH the Fairy Princess, who can't concentrate long enough to write a whole word in one go, or Turbo, who takes advantage of me being occupied. No lie- today I told the kids to finish their Latin worksheets while I cleaned up Turbo's poop from the yard. Will someone tell me why I decided to teach a dead language to a hyperactive 6 year old?????
But the schoolwork is finally done, and even a load of laundry, and we are taking a break before the end of lunch chores.

5 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Ugh. The spambots have found you, too. Word verification gets rid of them.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

How do I do that?

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

You go into settings or one of those things on the dashboard and it will have something where you can click ON for word verification. That should prevent future spam from getting through like that. You can also click the little trashcan you see under the spam post you already have (when you are logged in) and delete it. Click the forever option if you don't want a message deleted by administrator message, but just want it totally gone.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger klk said...

"Teaching a dead language to a hyperactive 6 y.o."


I think that is the best sentence I've heard all week.

Hey, if any mama can do it, you can!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, ts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home