Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ch-ch changes

Today I freecycled the highchair. We have had a highchair in our house for a full 8 years- and now it's gone. Turbo cried. I didn't think he would.

I have been using The Usbourne First Encyclopedia of Our World for science, having the kids write summaries and do diagrams in their notebooks. I cam to realise I had all these cool books I was keeping in my cubby, that I should have out on the shelf for the kids to enjoy. So I put all the Usbourne books back on the shelf and for now our main text is Rodales Guide to Organic Gardening. Our current project is learning all we can about fruit trees, so that we can start growing some.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

You so rock.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger jen said...

oooh. i like! i love using what is around as the basis for learning, so everyone (including us parents!) can learn something new.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home