Thursday, November 04, 2010

Some days, you feel good about what you're doing.

Today, at Matthew's request, we started our day a little differently. Instead of me working out and then showering while the kids did schoolwork, we took a walk on the trail before swim. The reason was that Matthew anted to look for Northwest Alligator lizards. We didn't find any, and it was really weird for me to not work out, but we did get home and more work than usual done before swim. Matthew was doing his Latin, and commented that at this point, reading Latin is much like reading English for him.I think this is pretty cool :) While at the center for lessons I had four different older ladies (one on her own, and a group of three) said how wonderful it it that I'm homeschooling, and said many wonderful things about my kids . Happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home