Friday, February 06, 2009

Score and score!

Yesterday was our anniversary (16 years!) and we had some good wine and a lot of fun watching Harold Lloyd. The kids LOVED him, I'm glad I have kids that get silent comedy.
Today Gothgrrl wanted to go to the mall to spend the Claire's gift card she got from her birthday party-and she bought us all Starbucks. While we sat to enjoy our treats we found a place that sells fresh bao really cheap- $1.49-$1.99, and a dozen fortune cookies for $1. Major score, and cheaper than fast food.

Then we went to the Deseret store, where I got a small wooden cutting board for 75c, which I have wanted for years, and bra my size for $1.00, and airwalks with skull$crossbones for $6. Now the kids are all glued to Buffy and I am resting before we drop them off at a friends and go out for dinner.

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Coolness.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger KrissleB. said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

And yes! Happy anniversary - belated. I messed up my comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home