Saturday, November 24, 2007

This is what I love about Trader Joe's

I was shopping at Tj's Friday, with the younger two, wanting a little something chocolate but not too expensive or buttery. I came upon their Belgian Dark Chocolate thins and after reading the box, was puzzled. i asked M, a clerk whose taste I trust; "Can you tell me if this is a cookie or a candy?" She didn't know and went ot aska manager. He didn't know, so there was only one thing to do- open a box, try some, gve the customer and her kids some. I still can't tell if they're cookie or candy, but they're incredibly tasty- I bought a box, and I'm sure to buy more.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger brittanicals said...

Hi Jenna,

That is so different from Fred Meyers. Huge store, lots of stuff and money, but god forbid anyone sample anything. There were signs all over about "grazing" and saying things like "is your job worth a peanut?" Because, you know, if we all ate a peanute, pretty soon the company would be out, like, peanuts.

I love the atmospere at Trader Joes so much better.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Miss you!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

OMgosh Brit, that's nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home