Thursday, August 09, 2007

Reading, Knitting

I am currently reading two books- Tomorrow Happens by David Brin and Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd. I read some David Brin from time to time and ask myself- why am I not reading him all the time? This is a wonderful book with fiction sprinkled with non fiction, much on the concept of how we have changed and will change; and the impact technology may have on us.

I finished veloute's Jyane hats- now I am back to the green and grey sweater. I am starting to make my Christmas list ( as in, what to make people!) and it includes two more Jayne hats, two pairs of socks, a shirt and a pair of mittens.

3 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I have read only his Glory Season and that was quite wonderful...on my list of good feminist sci-fi...I confess to having been surprised, in a way, that it was written by a man.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Hey! Would you possibly be willing to add the pinto lime soup you mentioned to your vegetarian vittles submission? Sounds yummy....

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

Yes! Totally! E-mail me as a reminder and I'll send it to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home