Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Some wonderful things about my sons

Last Thursday The Boy made peanut butter cookies. He seriously makes the best PBCs- they go in minutes.

Friday I took Turbo shopping with me.We got home at 8, past his bedtime, and I hoped to send himoff to bed sraightaway, but of course he wanted to eat. I tried to give him a banana, but he "wah-ahed" at me, hopped and screamed "That's insufficient!" Now, I may be off, but I think that's awee bit advanced for just turned 5.

Yesterday I walked to the post office with just The Boy. I had a Starbucks card with $1 + change on it, and I got him a kids drink. I had not enough left for myself, and when he saw I'd spent my last on him, he spontaneoulsy hugged and kissed me in front of people. Now, anything that will get that out of a 10 year old boy is worth it.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

The offer for the arranged marriage is still open, though I'm not sure the Lone Star Girl deserves the Boy. Maybe we could also get Turbo and the LSB together and have brilliant grandchildren.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

Sounds good! Beleive me- that's a good day. She might call it off if she'd been here earlier in the week ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home