Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finally, a Potter report ( NO SPOILERS!!!)

Well, I have been so busy reading Deathly Hallows, and by the time I finished Vacation Bible School was upon us. I finally gota few minutes to blog!

We got our copies midnight Saturday at Barnes & Noble. We arrived shortly before 9 PM Friday- myself, The Boy ( who was also buying a copy), his good friend J and HRH the Faery Princess. One of the highlights of the evening ( as in, before we got our books) was a trivia contest. There were questions around the store and one won points for one's house by answering questions correctly I got 43 out of 50 right, and I didn't answer three. We got homw right about 1 am with our books and were both done by Sunday night. I'm very sad to see this series come to a end.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Me, too! I will miss these books!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home