Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another good thing about homeschooling


Another good thing about homeschooling
Originally uploaded by gojirama aka romanylass
On a sunny day, you're not stuck inside, even if you do have bookwork. They're doing Latin there.
The year is over. We ended yesterday, doing placement test for Calvert math; the first tests that have ever challanged my kids. I find that promising. I just hope it stays nice and my horrid summer cold goes away soon so we can enjoy the free time.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I hope you feel better! That is a lovely thing about homeschooling - have you ever read Skellig?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Olson Clan said...

Hope your cold goes away quickly and that it doesn't cycle through the fam :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home