Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And now for some shameless attention whoring

I recently read in Seattle magazine that the way to get you blog read is to post you opinion on strange, cutting edge politics. (their example was gay kayaking). So here goes, I will piss everyone off and hopefully get some hits: ( hey, while this is like my public diary, truth is, I would love to be widely read)
Computer controlled traffic. I want it. I don't know if it will prevent crashes or road rage ( though it seems to me that it would). I just want to see all the obnoxious, "traffic rules don't apply to me" gits out there to be forcibly slowed down.
So flame me.

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I'm not sure I agree.

Kind of a weak flame, huh? I just don't really have much of an opinion on that.

I think your controversial opinions will have to involve more sex. Or they could be about immigration. Or, you know, breastfeeding...but that's just because so many people like to equate it with sex. Breastfeeding immigrants who have sex on the border? That would probably do it.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

Gay breastfeeding immigrants who have sex on the border while clubbing baby seals?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

That's it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home