Monday, July 10, 2006

Growing things

Today has been a perfect day (IMO) to garden- overcast and cool without raining. I dug two pails of weeds and tranplanted some feverfew and daisies.

I keep thinking I'm supposed to do some growing soon to. I've been resisting it, to be sure. It's like God is knocking on my skull, yelling through the keyhole, "I have something big and exciting in store for you!" and I yell back, "Sorry, too busy for big and exciting". But every time I wake up in the night, for like a couple of months now, I hear the song "Here I am, send me" in my head. Something is most definately in the air.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Sigh...is that the song that goes "here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord? I have heard you calling in the night..." That one can be mighty frustrating at times - I've been there - but what are you going to do? If it's that or a whale's belly, I mean. Buenas suerte.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger gojirama said...

No, this is a contemporary one "Here I am send me, wherever you send me, Lord I will go". Same idea though. You are so right- whale's belly is no fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home