Saturday, September 27, 2008

Too busy to be sick!

So yes, it's the week before Nutcracker rehearsal start and I'm sick. I had to cut our schoolwork in half yesterday ( just what I want to do 3 weeks into our school year); not that I got to rest completely, as we needed to visit the library and drop off bags and bags of donations to the local annual UNSale ( a free yard sale a local church runs). I did score some nice shirts and a skirt, and Livvie got some black clothes. I have two truffle orders to do, and next week sees dance, bells, knitting, science class, work the usual school work and chores. Today I am taking it easy, drinking plenty of Gypsy Cold care tea and getting stuff done on the computer.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Rest! Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home