Monday, November 07, 2005

Radical actions

First off, sorry to all of you that I have not been reading or posting. My head's been in an odd place, an altered state

Radical actions. I am going to the Gulf Coast. I'll be on a debris removal team this January. God told me to do it, and He is making it all fall into place. I know that sounds fruit to some people, but it is true.

Today I slept until 9, which is the time I decided way beack in the day, we would start school work. Instead of rushing, we ate, I did an ab workout, and I took the kids for a walk. But hey, we autographed an ant hill, and that's science! I'm letting things happen as they happen, and just decided not to do a few subjects, and the world is still revolving. Who knew?

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

Yay, Goji.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger klk said...

I certainly do believe that God leads us to do certain things. Right on to you for being so brave as to listen! I think it will bring great resolve and peace into your life. I will be thinking of you and praying. You are on my mind quite often friend.

With love and compassion,
Kristie

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger jen said...

I really admire you for jumping in to go do good work like this. The whole N'orleans thing boggles my mind.

and yay on unscheduling your homeschooling a bit, and going with the flow. it's a bit scary, but fun. kind of like snowboarding or whitewater rafting or something :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home